So here’s my checklist for the new emerging economy, but it’s your “To-Do-List” to implement and put to use!
1. You need to make new rules for your security business. Don’t let industry thinking dictate how you will attract new clients into your marketing funnel.
2. How can you better connect with your clients so you can deliver a more “WOW” experience?
3. You have to charge a premium price on your security systems so that you have enough margin left over to provide an extraordinary service and follow up after the sale.
4. How can you leverage your entire client base to do 10-100X more so that they will become your evangelical sales force selling for your company?
5. Do more then you get paid for!
6. Focus all of your energy on the $1,500.00 an hour work (marketing) not on the $15.00 dollar an hour work (running to the supply house to pick up a box of alarm cable).
7. Outsource all the little things that drain your energy and waste your time so that you have more time to focus on the big security picture.
8. Create PDSM (Personality Driven Security Marketing ™) and build the brand called “YOU”, cuz folks want to buy from other folks. This PDSM will stand out more in a crowded competitive marketplace.
9. Develop and build your business’s personality that stands out. People want to buy from people.
10. How can you turn your security business into a Pay, Stay and Refer cash generating machine?
11. Increase the bandwidth of communication with your existing security clients and keep it real - do it with a personal touch.
12. All your techs should be treated as mini-sales reps and armed with the proper security marketing material to sell or upgrade existing system.
13. Have a risk-free, 100% money back GUA-RAN-TEE; if they’re not happy with your security services, then you will kindly refund the money with a smile. (Cuz it’s the right thing to do!)
14. Always be on the lookout for new security marketing avenues to bring more prospects through the door to you.
15. When you’re constantly designing and implementing effective ‘Direct Response Marketing’ techniques in your security marketing, no competitor is safe from you.
16. Create your security business around your life instead of settling for your life around your security business.
17. Provide a BIG enough reason why prospects should do business with you and pay you a premium for your security services.
18. Generate more offline and online traffic and turn them into clients for life.
19. Create more irresistible offers for all of your security products.
20. Fire that pain in the ass client who is costing you time and money and focus on the clients who truly value your services.
Best Regards,. ESAI - Team
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.esai.in.
This email has been sent to you as part of your ESAI membership. Please
do not reply to this email, as we are unable to respond from this
address. If you need help or would like to contact us, please mail to email@example.com.